On the two abundant green College campuses located just a few kilometers from the center of Athens, one will find neoclassical and traditional buildings embodying 100 years of history combined with the most cutting-edge facilities and infrastructure.
The Psychico campus, approximately 37 acres in area (150,000 m2), was acquired in 1927 through a donation by Emmanuel Benakis and Stephanos Delta.
Several years later, in 1974, Bodossakis Athanassiadis donated to the College approximately 41 acres of land in Kantza, Attica (165,000 m2) in order to house the Athens College Elementary School.
In the years that followed, the Kantza campus is expanded to its present area of approximately 45.5 acres (184,000 m2).
In 1990, Latseio building is constructed on the Kantza campus, through a donation by Ioannis Latsis, in order to house the Psychico College Elementary School.
Find out more about our School’s facilities: