Fun and Learning harmoniously side by side
Registrations take place at the HAEF Special Programs Secretariat located on the Psychico campus (CAPPS Building, 1st floor). The Registration form, the Parental Consent form and Medical form must be completed and submitted to the following email [email protected]. Payment is made by bank deposit using the individual payment ID that you will receive from the Accounting Office together with the invoice.
Submittal of a REGISTRATION FORM is binding and requires payment of the stipulated fees.
Tuition fees (Kantza campus)
- June 20 - July 8, €800*
- June 20 - July 1, €680
- June 20 - June 24, €400
Tuition fees (Psychico campus)
- June 20 - July 1, €350
- Volleyball (Indoor) June 20 - June 24, €200
*The cost of the 3-week program has been reduced from €940 to €800 thanks to a kind donation from a member of the College family. The donor’s intent – in this financially difficult period – is to enable more children to spend their summer pleasantly and creatively.
- Up until Tuesday, June 7, 2022, tuition is refunded minus €100 which is withheld.
- From Wednesday, June 8, 2022 onwards, there are no refunds.
- Up until Friday, June 10, 2022, tuition is refunded minus €100 which is withheld.
- From Tuesday, June 14, 2022 onwards, there are no refunds.
Summer Programs Schedule
Monday, June 20 - Friday, July 8, 2022, 09:00-17:00. For children 5-12 years old who have completed Pre-K up until Grade 6.
Monday, June 20 - Friday, July 1 2022, for Junior High and High School students.